Due to the popularity of Big Data in the IT Industry, many organizations are looking for a better data management by using the best Data Visualization tools. To handle a huge amount of data and analytics, it is required for the need of smart Data Visualization tools. Tableau offers you to make rapid business strategy and decision according to your huge data. Tableau is easy to use as it focuses mainly on useful data and is a user-friendly tool. One can access data through a desktop tool, web browser, iPad or mobile phone to understand the useful business analytics.
Learn Tableau from Tek Classes. We have designed the tableau course content and syllabus based on industry expectations to achieve everyone’s career goal. Take up the Tableau Training to seek your dream career!!
Who can take this course
Tableau training is suitable for anyone who works with data – regardless of technical or analytical background.
Basic Data knowledge
A basic SQL
30 Hours of training with Lab Exercises with Tableau Desktop Non Expiry License
Lab exercises for each module.
Well-Experienced and Real Time Trainers
Best in Class Infrastructure
Real time case studies and project integrated into the Curriculum
24*7 Support from our team of administrators
Course Material and Lab guides for students reference
Placement assistance for those who are looking out for a career in Tableau
At the end of the course the participant will be able to:
- Load, save and share the data
- Create Different Charts, plots and maps
- Work with filters and what-if analysis
- Sorting & Grouping
- Drilling up/down and create hierarchies
- Create calculated fields and table calculations
- Create interactive dashboards
- Various Data aggregation and display options and formatting
- Tableau Server
- 10+ Years experienced Working Professional.
- Handled Corporate Trainings.
- 5+ Years of experience in On-line and Class Room Training
- Trained more than 500+ students
- A cogent speaker and a lucid communicator
- Good at providing real time examples and practical scenarios while explaining concepts.
- Possess positive attitude and ability to meet customer requirements