This online course provides an overview of Openstack, and the open-source tools necessary for implementing a cloud operating system. The goal of this course is to understand how Openstack works and how it can be used to manage converged compute, network and storage. This will include exhaustive hands-on labs in which you will be configuring several key Openstack features.
Who should go for this course?
This course is designed for students and professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing technologies.
- Pre-requisites of learning include either a degree in IT or a decent work experience in IT.
- Knowledge of OS and Basic datacenter understanding.
- Have an online availability of decent internet connection to pursue training.
Why learn Openstack Cloud Computing Training?
Cloud computing is an internet based computing where various services such as storage, applications, servers, etc are delivered through portal. The future of IT stands on the shoulders of cloud computing.
The era of cloud reformation has begun and with changing face of IT knowledge of cloud is much essential for meeting the needs of industry and upcoming jobs.
After this course you should be able to understand:
- Cloud – IaaS,PaaS,SaaS
- Openstack Overview, Use Cases, and Business drivers
- Openstack System Architecture and Concepts
- Deploy Keystone
- Deploy Glance
- Deploy Nova
- Deploy Neutron
- Deploy Storage
- Deploy Heat and Ceilometer
- Deploy Horizon dashboard
- Openstack Deployments and Scenarios