What is Big Data?
Big Data is collection of huge or massive amount of data.We live in data age.And it’s not easy to measure the total volume of data or to manage & process this enormous data. The flood of thisBig Data are coming from different resources.
Such as : New York stock exchange, Facebook, Twitter, AirCraft, Wallmart etc.
Today’s world information is getting doubled after every two years (1.8 times).
And still 80% of data is in unstructured format,which is very difficult to store,process or retrieve. so, we can say all this unstructured data is Big Data.
Why Hadoop is called Future of Information Economy
Hadoop is a Big Data mechanism, which helps to store and process & analysis unstructured data by using any commodity hardware.Hadoop is an open source software framework written in java,which support distributed application.It was introduced by Dough Cutting & Michael J. Cafarellain in mid of 2006.Yahoo is the first commercial user of Hadoop(2008).
Hadoop works on two different generation Hadoop 1.0 & Hadoop 2.0 which, is based on YARN (yet another resource negotatior) architecture.Hadoop named after Dough cutting’s son’s elephant.
Recommended Audience for Bigdata Hadoop Training:
- IT Engineers and Software Developers
- Data Warehouse Developers, Java Architects, Data Analysts and SAAS Professionals
- Students and Professionals aspiring to learn latest technologies and make a career in Big Data using Hadoop.
Pre–Requisites for Hadoop Training:
- Good analytical skills
- Some prior experience in Core Java
- Fundamental knowledge of Unix
- Basic knowledge of SQL scripting
- Prior experience in Apache Hadoop is not required
Enroll for expert level Big Data Hadoop Course to build a rewarding career as certified Hadoop developer. Our Hadoop Developer Training course material and tutorials are created by highly experienced instructors. Once you have registered with PrwaTech you will have complete access to our Hadoop video tutorials, course materials, PPT’s, case studies, projects and interview question.
Job Titles for Hadoop Professionals
Job opportunities for talented software engineers in fields of Hadoop and Big Data are enormous and profitable. Zest to become proficient and well versed in Hadoop environment is all that is required for a fresher. Having technical experience and proficiency in fields described below can help you move up the ladder to great heights in the IT industry.
Learning Objectives: At the end of Hadoop Developer Training course, participants will be able to:
- Completely understand Apache Hadoop Framework.
- Learn to work with HDFS.
- Discover how MapReduce works with data and processes it.
- Design and develop big data applications using Hadoop Ecosystem.
- Learn how YARN helps in managing resources into clusters.
- Write as well as execute programs in YARN.
- Implement MapReduce Integration, HBase, Advanced Indexing and Advanced Usage.
- Work on assignments.