#100 & 104, SR Aracade, Thualsi Theater Road, Marathahalli, Bangalore
add to favorites
Hands-on instruction and practice installing and configuring Hadoop & Big Data
Assessment by trainer of student progress as outlined in session plan. Evaluation in LMS.
Material & resources
Pre-course / pre-requisites
- Basic Knowlwdge of Java
- Basic Knowlwdge of SQL
- Basic Knowlwdge of UNIX
- Knowdge of Windows.
Learning Objectives: At the end of Hadoop Developer Training course, participants will be able to:
- Completely understand Apache Hadoop Framework.
- Learn to work with HDFS.
- Discover how MapReduce works with data and processes it.
- Design and develop big data applications using Hadoop Ecosystem.
- Learn how YARN helps in managing resources into clusters.
- Write as well as execute programs in YARN.
- Implement MapReduce Integration, HBase, Advanced Indexing and Advanced Usage.
- Work on assignments.
User Rating ( votes)
Comments Rating ( reviews)
Start-End Dates: 15 Oct 16 - 14 Nov 16
Course Duration: 30 days
Instructional Level: Appropriate for All
Doubt Clearing Sessions
Post completion course access
Post completion support