Data Science has risen in the recent past to become the number 1 skill to have in the industry. There is significant and growing need for data scientist in almost all the business domains. However, the talent in this niche skill is still scarce resulting in high salaries for data engineers, data scientists, statisticians, and data analysts.
McKinsey Global Institute recently reported, “a shortage of the analytical and managerial talent necessary to make the most of Big Data is a significant and pressing challenge (for the U.S.).” The report estimates that there will be 4-5 million jobs in the U.S. requiring data analysis skills by 2018, and that large numbers of positions will only be filled through training or re-training.
Learning Objectives: At the end of Data Science Training course, participants will be able to:
- Work Basic statistics on R
- Understand Difference between Supervise and Unsupervised Machine learning
- Fully grasp all the concepts of clustering, classification and recommendation systems
- Integration of R and Hadoop
- Basics of statistical modeling and experiment of design
- Data visualization