About The Course:-
The Apache Spark,Scala,Kafka and Hadoop course enables learners to understand how Spark in-memory computer memory processing is effective than Map-Reduce and also provides an effective way of understanding Kafka messaging system.
This course covers all the internal components of Spark ,Kafka,Spark integrating with Hadoop and Kafka.
Pre-requisites for this training
Basic knowledge in programming and knowledge in Java language is a plus but not mandatory
At the end of this, you will be able to:
1) Understand programming with Scala
2) An in depth architecture of Scala API.
3) Functional and OOPS programming in Scala
4) Understanding the Spark architecture
5) How Spark solves the big data problems
6) Why it is effective than Map Reduce
7) Role of Kafka in Big Data Programming
8) Clusters of Kafka and Spark
9) Integrating Kafka with Spark
10) Extensive analysis of Spark and Kafka API
11) Machine learning algorithms using Spark Ml-lib
12) Spark SQL and GraphX
13) All components of Spark, Kafka and there integration with Hadoop