Apache Hadoop enables organizations to analyze massive volumes of structured and unstructured data and is currently very hot trend across the software tech industry. Hadoop will be adopted as default enterprise data hub by most of the enterprise soon.
This course will provide you an excellent kick start in building your fundamentals in developing big data solutions using Hadoop platform and its ecosystem tools. The course is well balanced between theory and hands-on lab (more than 15 lab exercises) spread on real world uses cases like retail data analysis, sentiment analysis, log analysis, real time trend analysis etc.
Who Should Attend?
Architects and developers, who wish to write, build and maintain Apache Hadoop jobs.
The participants should have basic knowledge of java, SQL and Linux. It is advised to refresh these skills to obtain maximum benefit from this workshop.
Learning Objectives: At the end of Hadoop Developer Training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand Big Data, Hadoop 2.0 architecture and its Ecosystem
- Deep Dive into HDFS and YARN Architecture
- Writing map reduce algorithms using java APIs
- Advanced Map Reduce features & Algorithms
- How to leverage Hive & Pig for structured and unstructured data analysis
- Data import and export using Sqoop and Flume and create workflows using Oozie
- Hadoop Best Practices, Sizing and capacity planning
- Creating reference architectures for big data solutions