Apache Spark is an in-memory cluster computing, processing engine built for speed and accurate analytics. This engine provides an opportunity to process Big Data which is coupled with low latency and cannot be handled with Map Reduce programs. Spark is 100 times faster and user friendly when compared to Map Reduce and ensures fast speed and also supports Java, Scala and Python APIs.
About The Apache Spark Scala Training Course
Enroll at PrwaTech for the Best Apache Spark Training course that’ll enable the participants to learn large-scale data processing by understanding the concepts of Scala, Traits, RDD, OOPS, MLlib and Spark SQL. This Apache Spark Online Training course is a part of a Developer’s learning path.
This Spark online training course is designed to give a 360-degree view of real-time processing of unbound-data-streams using Apache Storm and developing applications in Spark with Scala programming. The major topics of this Apache Spark course include concepts of Big Data world, Types of Analytics, Batch Analysis and usage of Apache Storm for enabling high-speed processing.
- Basic knowledge of Java basics is required.
- Prior knowledge of Hadoop is not mandatory.
- Anyone aiming to build a career in real-time Data Analytics.
- Software Engineers who are eager to learn concepts of Big Data processing.
- Software Architects, ETL Developers, Data Scientists and Project Managers.
For Best Apache Spark Training course in Pune come and visit our Apache Spark training Pune institute, we also have presence in other cities if you are looking for Spark Training in Bangalore you can visit our Spark Training in Marathalli institute for best in class Apache Spark training in Bangalore. Visit our Spark training academy Pune to learn from one another as well as get educated through research updates and guest lectures.
Who should go for this course?
- Big Data Buffs
- Software Engineers, Architects and Developers
- Analytics Professionals
- Data Scientists
At the end of Spark Training course at PrwaTech, you will be able to:
- Learn Storm Architecture and basic distributed concepts.
- Learn Big Data features
- Understand Legacy architecture of real time systems
- Understand Logic Dynamics and Components in Storm
- Learn the difference between Hadoop and Apache Spark
- Learn Scala and the programming implementation in Scala
- Build Spark Applications using Java, Python and Scala
- Implement Spark on cluster
- Gain insight into functioning of Scala
- Develop Real-life Storm Projects